Monday, July 20, 2009

State of the Script (007)

"State of the Script" is a progress or setback update involving any of the completed scripts that I am trying to sell. The scripts are constantly being submitted places, but I am only posting what I consider to be developments (positive and/or negative).

State of the Animated Family Comedy Feature:

(+) Pitched my script to a creative executive at a major animation studio.
(-) Major animation studio passed two days later, citing similarities to works in their pipeline.

(-) Manager submitted my treatment to another major animation studio. Head of animation division read treatment, had meeting about it, and eventually passed. No specific reason was cited.

State of Sitcom Pilot #1:

(+) A studio that I was previously unaware of has shown interest. I don't know the details, but a meeting has been set up for the end of the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed! Please do not mention by name any person, company, or title associated with the writing projects referenced in this blog.